Instagram is Now Hiding Like Counts Globally, Tries to Reassure Influencers
Instagram has officially expanded its “test” of the removal of public-facing like counts worldwide. The expansion was announced this morning on Twitter , where the company also attempted to reassure “creators” that the company is not trying to take away their livelihood.
Instagram broke the news on Twitter less than 2 hours ago, where the Facebook-owned brand announced that “starting today, we're expanding our test of private like counts globally.” If you're part of this test, “you'll no longer see the total number of likes and views on photos and videos posted to Feed unless they're your own.”
Starting today, we're expanding our test of private like counts globally. If you're in the test, you'll no longer see the total number of likes and views on photos and videos posted to Feed unless they're your own. pic.twitter.com/DztSH0xiq2
- Instagram November 14, 2019
But unlike the previous tweet back in July , when Instagram expanded the test to seven countries in total, this...
The last Posts from "Peta Pixel"
- Leica Unveils M10-R with 40MP Sensor and Better Low-Light Performance
- Photographer Admits He's an ‘Abuser' After 100+ Women Share Stories of Harassment
- These Researchers Have Created a Tiny Camera Backpack for Beetles
- Reddit Has Finally Added Support for Photo Galleries
- Landscape Photography Advice: Stop Focusing on Gear and Specs
- Lensbaby Unveils Flare Expansion Pack for the OMNI Filter System
- Olympus: Selling the Imaging Division Doesn't Mean ‘Withdrawing' from Imaging Business
- Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2020 Shortlist Revealed
- A Beginner's Guide To Photographing Comet Neowise
- Notorious Lawyer and ‘Copyright Troll' Fined $103K, Photographers Beware
- This Adapter Lets You Use Mamiya 7 Leaf Shutter Lenses on Fujifilm GFX Cameras
- Testing Canon's Animal Eye AF on the New EOS R5
- Vanity Fair Hires Black Photographer to Shoot the Cover for the First Time Ever
- Olympus Brand Name Will Disappear from Camera Gear Next Year: Report
- Canon Explains EOS R5 Overheating, Why There's No Fan, and More
- Lens Battle: Tamron 70-180mm f/2.8 vs Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II
- Covering Your MacBook Camera Can Crack Your Screen, Apple Warns
- Scary Video Shows Father Dangling Young Boy Off a Cliff for a Photo Op
- My Love Affair with My Smartphone Camera
- Portraits of Famous Figures Recreated by Their Descendants
The headlines of Artwork Mag
the only astronaut we can invite home !!
The Last Trip
we will all take this trip one day -
Estasi di Santa Teresa
Gian Lorenzo Bernini
Coloring Architecture: Download Carmelina&Aurelio's Second Book for Free
© Carmelina&Aurelio Taller de Arquitectura Carmelina&Aurelio , by Tuxtla Gutiérrez in Mexico, has launched a coloring book with illustrations of famous architectural works. Due...
Contemporary Abstract Bold Expressive Still Life Flower Art Print “Little...
FINE ART CANVAS PRINTS are available in multiple sizes HERE
Hara Hospital - South building / K+S Architects + Nobuya Kashima + Aya Sato
K+S Architects architects: Nobuya Kashima Location: 898-1 Sakaikamitakeshi, Isesaki, Gunma 370-0127, Japan Project Year: 2020 Photographs: Hiroshi Ueda Area: 7559.0 m2
Camo House / WOW Architects
Singapore Project Year: 2018 Photographs: Aaron Pocock Area: 560.0 m2
Abstract Painting, Expressionist Art, Contemporary Art "BOWL OF FLOWERS...
FRESH OFF THE EASEL This painting is 14"x11 Acrylic on Panel-Framed, Available $175
Impressionist Landscape, Mountain Landscape, Trees, Fine Art Oil Painting...
Looking across the tops of magenta colored trees to a cool blue pond beyond. Fantasy colors and bold brushstrokes give this piece a contemporary look. 16"x24" Oil on...
Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Lost...
FRESH OFF THE EASEL "To me, reading through old letters and journals is like treasure hunting. Somewhere in those faded, handwritten lines there is a story that has been packed...
Contemporary Painting, Mixed Media Art, Tile Art “GALAXY TILE” by Florida...
When you look through a telescope you may see an area of the universe that reflects color, texture, and movement. Alcohol inks, acrylic paint, and gold leaf are layered to...
Canon Explains EOS R5 Overheating, Why There's No Fan, and More
Canon sent out a media alert to press this morning addressing the overheating concerns that have come up regarding the new EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera. The statement...
Tunnel Vision: Europe's New Urban Pathways and Metro Stations
© Pierre L'Excellent Urban connections define modern cities. From public transportation to walking and cycling paths, mobility has the potential to enrich urban life. In Europe...